Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Card - CST Challenge #11 - Fav Background Technique

I used spritzed Radiant Rain Shimmering Mist - Egyptian Gold on brown card stock to make my background. I found gold paper to match and glued it to another paper to make it heavier. I cut the frame with my Sizzix Retro Frame original die. I mounted the background paper on an ivory card then cut the coffee mug with the Cricut -Graphically Speaking cartridge in ivory as well. I stamped the sentiment with Chocolate Chip ink with Hero Arts stamp. I applied a bit of ink to the ivory to make it less stark then I added some walnut ink on the "coffee" in the mug with a paint brush. I repeated the dark brown in the 3 brads in the upper left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.