Monday, September 26, 2011

Card Club - Felt Flowers

I found these felt flowers at Michaels in red, royal blue and yellow. So I alternated these colors in the elements of the kits.  This card has a white card with a red embossed layer with the Cuttlebug Polka Dots folder.  I added white rick rack at the 2/3 point on the card which was taped into the inside of the card.  I cut the leaf with a Sizzix medium die from forest green felt.  The leaf is glued behind the flower, then the flower is placed on the card front and create a hole in the centre with a push pin.  Place the red sequin onto the tiny white brad then place the brad and spread the prongs on inside of the card.  I had yellow, red, and white rick rack. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.