Sunday, October 28, 2018

R2Go Christmas Stack - Bethlehem

I first created decorative backgrounds with liquid ink and photo paper.  I inks I used are Rotring Blue Violet, FW Rowney Blue and Maya Mist Antique Copper.  I got some blue, some purple and some with the colors mixed.

I selected a white card base with a black layer leaving a small border to ensure the focal element would shine.  I cut the decorative paper with the Tim Holtz Arch Frame.  I cut the Bethlehem from 3.25 x 1.5 inch piece of copper card stock with the Taylored Expressions Bethlehem Border.  This was adhered to the decorative frame.  I cut the window frame with the Tim Holtz Arch Frame die with the large Sized Arches Mover Shaper die inside of it.  It was adhered over the copper diecut and aligned to the frame.

The star was created with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch from the same copper card stock.  It is held in place with a tiny copper star brad.  The focal element was then adhered to the card front. 

The greeting was printed black and punched with the Stampin Up Word Window punch. It was adhered to a Modern Label punchied from the same decorative paper that the Arch Frame was cut from.  This ensured color matching.   It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.