Friday, January 10, 2020

Card for a Friend

I made this card for a friend who is facing uncertainty in her health.

I chose the designer paper with waterolor in green and yellows.  It is glued to a dark green textured card base.

I cut the Memory Box Row of Poppies from an olive green card stock.   I then cut another from a deep yellow card stock.  I the trimmed the flowers from the stems on the yellow and glued them to the corresponding ones on the green layer.

I ripped a piece of brown card stock and glued it to the bottom of the card then trimmed it to the edges of the card.

I added a greeting punched with SU Word Window punch which was layered onto a SU Modern Label punched from the same card stock as the stems of the poppies.  It was adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.