Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Christmas Card Challenge - Bethlehem

Last year my Christmas Card Challenge fell apart so I am trying again.

I chose a warm white card base and added a designer paper leaving a small border. I cut the Taylored Expressions Bethlehem Border from a scrap of warm blue.  I added a ripped white layer along the border and another to match the designer paper.  I punched a star with the Creative Memories Sparkle Punch.  I stamped the greeting in the bottom right hand corner with the stamp from Stampin Up Come to Bethlehem set with a warm blue marker.

I cut the Taylored Expressions Bethlehem Border from a scrap of Bashful Blue.

I printed the greeting and star on the card base. I added a similar textured layer along the border and ripped the bottom edge. I have added a season inserts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.