Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Exchange Cards

I made a couple of cards for my exchange buddies today.

I chose some backgrounds I made a while back which I cut to leave a small border.  I adhered it to a warm green card base.

I cut some teal card stock using the Memory Box Row of Poppies die.  I adhered them to the decorative paper layer with double sided tape on the base and quick dry glue behind the poppies.

I ripped a piece of brown card stock and adhered it to the card front aligned along the bottom.

I added a circle greeting in the top right hand corner adhered with 3D foam tape.





Similar layout with different supplies.

I cut the poppies from teal again.

I chose a brighter piece of decorative paper and a bluer green card base and cut it as before.

A ripped piece of brown card stock for the dirt.

I inked a clear stamp with a marker and stamped the sentiment on a white banner which was adhered with 3D foam tape.

These are off to my exchange buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.