Saturday, January 4, 2020

Star Birthday Card

I made a special card for someone who celebrates a birthday early in the year. 

A friend requested a special card and I know the recipient`s favorite color is purple.

I started with a deep purple card base. I added a layer of gold card stock. I then added designer paper pieces which had been splattered with gold acrylic paint. The designer paper is by Scrap Ease - Fleur de Lis - Amethyst. 

I added stars cut with the Stampin Up Star Framelits larger one in deep purple and smaller one in the same gold card stock as the background.  These were adhered together and adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

I added a banner of the gold card stock on the bottom piece of designer paper and added a white ribbon and a white greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.