Sunday, January 26, 2020

UpCycled Card Fronts

This had a great message to the card so I just trimmed it to leave all the sentiment.

Adhered it to the front of a coordinating pink card.  The birthday sentiment continues on the inside.



This one was trimmed and adhered to a coordinating purple card base.











This one was a Friend Birthday card.  I had to trim it quite a bit and was not happy to trim the flowers on the left.   I decided it was more important to keep the right edge intact.   I chose a warm green card base which worked well with the leaves on the flowers.

If you receive wonderful cards from family and friends - give it a try to up-cycle them into new cards you can send to to family and friends.  I am working on the problem of cards only being used a single time.

I always put inserts in my cards to it can be removed and used again!

These are large cards measuring 5x7.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.