Saturday, August 15, 2020

Cards - Spattered Paper

Another couple

of cards with spattered 12x12 designer paper. 

 This time, I paired it with a grey card base to coordinate with the grey swirl in the design.

I added a turquoise grosgrain ribbon and teal handmade paper flowers with rhinestone in their centers.

The flowers are attached with Bling Zots.



This card has the same grey card base.

I have added a black grosgrain ribbon taped to the back then a shorter piece knotted onto it.  Then this layer was adhered to the card base with double sided tape.

The swirl on the bottom is black despite the scan not really showing it very well which is why I chose black accents.

I used a punched Stampin Up Modern Label greeting then offset it with a black one to repeat the color.  It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Versatile layouts with tall and wide ones with this paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.