Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Exchange Cards - June

I am really late on these cards. 

I started with the Dandelion paper I made a while ago which features navy, ultramarine, and turquoise with white pearl as colors on a yellow base.

I ripped the right hand side. 

Wrapped a piece of white seam binding around it on the left hand side and tied a knot.

I added pearly sequins to the center with Bling Zots. 

It's great that the paper can be used tall or wide. 

For this card since it mostly has one flower I added the seam binding to the left hand side to fill in the space.

Pearly sequins for the center of the flower again held in place with Bling Zots repeats the white pearl in the paper.

For both cards I used the navy card base but I had selected a turquoise and medium blue as well.

Quarter sheet inserts work for both of these.

These are off in the mail today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.