Thursday, October 14, 2021

2022 Photo Calendar - Garden Flowers


I have my 2022 Garden Flower photo calendar.  It is so wonderful that nature continues on despite the health crisis in our world.  I am so blessed to be able take photos outside.  I have captured some winners again this year.

01 Jan - Pasque Flower                            07 Jul - Pansy

02 Feb - Salvia                                        08 Aug - Dahlia

03 Mar - Grape Hyacinth                        09 Sep - Sunflower

04 Apr - Daffodil                                    10 Oct - Fuchsia

05 May - Astrantia Major Alba               11 Nov - Red Poppy

06 Jun - Pink Cosmos                             12 Dec - Late Tulip



Are you a planner?  

Do you want to see a date in the upcoming month?

Is your calendar stored in the black metal holder?

This calendar can deliver.   Just slide the current month up about a third of the way up to reveal the next month dates.

This idea came from one of my calendar users who has had one of these on his desk for nearly a decade.

Thanks for the tip!


1 comment:

  1. Your photos are beautiful. Lovely calendar.

    I'm so glad, too, for the garden and all our beautiful flowers. They are true lifters up of our heads and hearts in these days.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.