Thursday, October 21, 2021

A few Cards - Paisley Petals

I made a few cards this week for my Mom.

I choose a sheet of designer paper from the Paisley Petals collection.  The colors featured are Brocade Blue, Bravo Burgundy, Cajun Craze, Always Artichoke.  Blue is Mom's favorite.

I was under a time crunch so I chose designer split layout.  The blue floral is the back of the patterned side.  

I chose Brocade Blue card base, a strip of green card stock with a greeting in blue punched with the Modern Label punch.  

The card on the right is Bravo Burgundy card base with a coordinating banner with an Always Artichoke greeting.  Greetings punchies are mounted with 3D foam tape.

The card on the left features Cajun Craze card base with Marina Mist card stock strip with burgundy greetings.

The card on the right is Brocade Blue base with a corresponding blue paper.   I trimmed it to leave a small border, wrapped a length of white seam binding around and knotted it to the front.  This layer was adhered to the card front and then the greeting punchie was mounted perpendicular to the the ribbon.

I hope she likes them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.