Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Card Club - May - Bumble Bee

We had Card Club last night and had a good number in attendance.
This a great card. Very simple. I selected the cardstock to representative of the bumble bee. I embossed the bottom 2 thirds of the card with an embossing folder. I place a narrow gross grain ribbon jus above the texture. I had just the right stamp in my clear stamp collection. The bee is cut with the Cricut. The lines on his body were not completely cut so I had cut the side out with an exacto knife. I did not want to glue it down so 2 tiny brads on the head create the eyes and keep it to the card. I use Summer Sun cardstock for the class and it's a better color because it's warmer than this yellow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.