Sunday, April 3, 2011

Cards - Easter Crosses

I had a request for some Easter cards.
Left: I used one of my watercolor backgrounds. Layered the digital cross and greeting onto it. Color printed it and cut it out. I layered that onto Kiwi Kiss card and then onto Tempting Turquoise card.

Right: I used another of my watercolor backgrounds. Layered the digital cross and greeting onto it. Color printed it and cut it out. I layered that onto a white card stock layer embossed with a Stampin Up! Elegant Bouquet folder. This was then added to a turquoise card.

Digital Cross: I created the cross by taking a high contrast photo of a small wooden cross against a black card. Then I was able to separate the light cross from the dark background. With this I saved the file with a transparent background so I can place it onto any background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.