Sunday, November 13, 2011

GG - Gold Joy

I updated these cards from my Greetings Galore (GG) Nov 2010 class since a few ladies requested kits. 
I created some decorative paper using card stock and Radiant Rain - Egyptian Gold.  I used purple, navy and black card stock. I found the spray bottle clogged a lot so I just poured some liquid from the bottle onto a plate, dipped a toothbrush and ran it across a butter knife to splatter my card stock.  Once dry, I cut my card stock piece down to 2"x5.25" and glued it to the left hand side of my card. I cut my letters from gold embossed paper with my Sizzix Shadow Box Alphabet and glued those over the decorative paper.  I then embossed the right hand side of the card with the Sizzix Stars & Swirls folder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.