Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Calendar - Vintage Photos

I created a photo calendar for my office.  I decided to make one of vintage photos.  I love to visit all types of museums so I had a good collection of photos of old items. I selected vintage planes, cars, buildings, and pioneer items.  I converted my color pictures to sepia tones.  The color scheme of the calendar is also in the same colors.  I printed it on 8.5 x 11 inch natural parchment card stock.


I placed the workshop of Walter Edward Walker who was a master canoe builder and worked in the mid 1940's. The photo was taken at the Canadian Canoe Museum in Peterborough Ontario.   The photo for September is the Gray Ghost - Goodyear FG-1D CORSAIR which visited the Edmonton Aviation Museum in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.