Friday, March 1, 2013

Notecard - Honeycomb with Daisies

Another set of cards for my friend.  I chose card stock that matched the deep plum daisy confetti.  I added a layer of white core card stock which I embossed with the new Stampin Up! Honeycomb folder.  It works really nice. Once that layer was embossed I used a sanding block to remove the top layer of color to reveal the white core. I glued this layer to the card front. I then added the daisy confetti which is held in place with a tiny white brad to which I added a small white sequin which works with the white I revealed in the embossed layer. 
I made several colors.  You could change the color of the daisies and card stock and the embossing folder as well which provides a wide array of different looks and feels.  A great versatile design.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.