Sunday, August 25, 2013

Craft Space - Labels

I have now placed labels on my wooden drawers.  I color printed the words in black. I then punched them with the Stampin Up Decorative Label.  They are held in place with decorative bull clips which have the added bonus of providing a small handle to help pull the drawer open.  I rubbed wax from a candle to the bottoms corners of the drawers to facilitate the sliding on their wooden supports.  That has helped a lot. 
I'm glad to have my card stock half sheets close at hand which means they will get used instead of my reaching for a new full sheet.

1 comment:

  1. Love it. It is such a nice feeling to get organized. Hope you have many creative moments in your newly set up space.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.