Monday, November 25, 2013

Card Club - November - Love Peace Joy Ornaments

I created the background from a photo of an old board I took during the summer.  I selected all the rough parts of the board and created a pattern I could color.  In this case I have used Stampin Up! Always Artichoke on textured ivory card stock.  The words are circle stickers which I glued to the green SU punched ornaments.  I added cranberry thread to the ornament hangers and tied them with bows.  I selected a deep red card.  I glued the background card stock to the card front. I decided on the placement of the ornaments then I added strings with a black marker.  Then I applied 3D foam tape to the ornaments and adhered them to the card front. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.