Friday, June 13, 2014

A Personal Photo Challenge - Stormy Weather

I put together this trio of photos of stormy weather for Donna's Personal Photo Challenge.  For June the theme is Stormy Weather.





We have seen plenty of this type of weather this year.  I wanted to capture the heavy, puffy, dark clouds as it prepares to dump rain again. The centre picture it was actually raining and debris was swirling around in the air.  I had walked a ways chasing the clouds and I got caught in the first bit of rain.  I was trying to protect the camera and get a shot too.  Delicate balance.  I find it interested how green the center on is.

10 comments:

  1. A great stormy weather mosaic - amazing sky pics Sylvia!
    Lovely to meet you at Donna's Photo Challenge.
    Wishing you a happy weekend
    Cheers
    Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your collage has good examples of stormy weather.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great storm photos.The clouds are great, and in the middle one I get the sense of wind and rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your storm mosaic...good job

    ReplyDelete
  5. O contraste do cinza das nuvens e da chuva com o verde brilhante ficou lindo nas três fotos! Parabéns!
    Um abraço!
    The contrast of the gray clouds and rain with the bright green was gorgeous in all three photos! Congratulations!
    Hugs!
    Egléa Senna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cloud photos! We get lots of 'weather' here in Canada.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you didn't get too wet! My favorite linage is the one with the building dome. Really nice texture in those clouds! Thanks for joining in the photo challenge, once again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your collage- it definitely captures the theme!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your stormy weather mosaic is great - it's fun to take photos of different skies.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that cloud against the dome!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.