Monday, April 6, 2015

Mosaic Monday #35 - Spring

I have flowers to share!  The freesias arrived with a friend who came over for dinner on Wednesday and I really appreciated the flowers. The tulips I brought to my Mom for Easter. This is a tradition I have held for many years. Mom deserves flowers. This year, red tulips.
The pussy willows in the bottom left hand corner were picked by my sister by a lake near her house. They were huge and they made the 4 hour trip. We had a great girls get together on the weekend with my Mom, my sisters, niece and her daughter. 


I'm submitting this to Mosaic Monday hosted by Judith at Lavender Cottage.


5 comments:

  1. Your photos are lovely - I just adore the spring flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty flowers from your weekend gathering of the girls - which I like to do too with our daughters and granddaughters.
    Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday Sylvia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Spring flowers are always so welcome and pretty. Love all the yellow and light in your mosaic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful selection! I'm sure it will do well in Mosaic Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.