Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Washi Tape Cross Section

I made the card based on a challenge sketch.  I chose Stampin Up Washi Tape for the elements.  I used Hello Honey from at Happiness Is Project Life Accessory Pack, Bermuda Bay from the Everyday Adventure and the other is Crushed Curry from the Cherry on Top set. I placed them 90 degree angles to each other in the bottom left hand corner on a white card. I cut a couple of them down to half the width to add interest. Once the tape was applied a spattered the piece with Bermuda Bay ink. I chose a More Mustard card and a button to match. I stamped the greeting from the Noteworthy stamp set in black and then added a layer of black between the card and the washi tape layer.  I knotted some black string into the button then adhered it to the card front with a Zot. 
Submitting this card to the following challenges:
Stampin Celebration Sketch 109

5 comments:

  1. Great card, Sylvia. I love the colour combo you chose! Thanks for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful color combo! Love all of the adjust,nets you made to add interest. Thanks for including Stampin Celebration in your design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great mix of patterned Washi Tape and I love the background splatter! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin' Celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! I love the splatters and the washi. Thank you for joining the Stampin' Celebration challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice detail with the splatter! Thanks for playing along with the Stampin' Celebration challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.