Monday, February 27, 2017

Card Club - February - Four Squares

I started with a sheet of 12x12 designer paper by Basic Grey - Eskimo Kisses - Starry Night.  It features these lovely swirls over a raspberry background and a soft pink on the back side.
Using my Creative Memories Double Square punch I made a set of four small and large for each card.  I chose to place the small one on the larger in a diamond shape.  I have corner rounded them in the past.  I placed the 4 squares on the left hand side of the card.
I printed the greetings in Rich Razzleberry and punched them out with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  I adhered it to the center of the squares with 3D foam tape.
The squares were mounted to a light blue layer which leaves a large border around it on the white card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.