Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Christmas Card Order - Layered Cards

More cards in the Christmas Card order. 

This is the QuicKutz Nativity Border die cut in black card stock.  It was mounted in front of a gold stars on a white background card stock.  I chose a black card to repeat the black in the foreground.

I added a punched gold star with the Creative Memories Sparkle punch from sticker paper and adhered it to the star above the stable.

This is a lot of gluing to get it well adhered to the card.

This is a nativity graphic I found on the web. 

I created a graphic which included the holy family and a greeting. This was then printed on vellum and embossed with silver powder. It was trimmed close the border.

The vellum was layered onto a piece of blue alcohol ink background card stock I created a while ago. 

I added 4 tiny pewter colored brads in each corner.  I placed 3D foam on each corner and adhered this layer to the blue card front.

I chose several pieces of alcohol ink backgrounds. This card features some aqua background paper with coordinating card stock.
I created this card using the Penny Black Manger die on copper metallic card stock.  I added it to a green ornament die cut. This is the Sizzix Ornament #2.  It is held in place with a tiny copper star brad.  I added some dark brown seam binding on the ornament hanger. 

I embossed a piece of cream pearl card stock with the Cuttlebug D'Vine Swirls folder.  I added it to the front of a dark brown card. 

The ornament was then adhered to the front the card with 3D foam ornament. 

I did a few with a cooler green colored ornament as well.

The order will be delivered today!

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.