Sunday, August 18, 2019

Exchange Cards - Catch Up

Another set of exchange cards ready to go!

I chose double sided scrapbook paper - Small Floral - For the Record by Echo Park Paper.  I paired with with three coordinating card bases - green, red and peach.

These are DSP Splits so the scrapbook paper was cut toe 4 x 5.25 inches then cut crosswise at 3.5 inches.  The small piece was turned over and taped back to the larger. I added a white grosgrain ribbon across the join and tape the ends to the back. This layer was adhered to the card front.

I used StampinUp Five Petal Punch in coordinating colors for the accent.  I added a bright green daisy confetti in the center. These are held together with a white tiny brad.  The accent was then glued to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Another thank you card for Compassion House.

Same paper on the peach card stock.  The layering is all the same.

I found a partial greeting in my stash and added the YOU by cutting letters with the Stampin Up Little Letters thinlits set from green card stock.  I glued the letters the letters in place with Quick Dry Adhesive.

These are addressed and ready for the mail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.