Saturday, February 12, 2022

Christmas Card Challenge - Watercolor - NOEL Resist

 
While clearing out card making supplies I found these three small note cards.   You can see how I have used them in a previous post.  With watercolor being my theme this year I decided to give it a go.  I trimmed the note card to make NOEL more of a focus. I like the way the gold foiling works as a resist to the watercolor.  These were the last three so I am just moving on. 

I painted a purple ornament with the O and outlined it in permanent marker.  Not sure my bough works really well.   I added a gold star brad in the center of the ornament after adhering the gold layer.  

The snow and tree scene on the left is not bad.  

I just added a wash of blues on the last one.

Each watercolor was adhered to a layer of gold metallic card stock to repeat the gold in the accent layer.  This layer was then adhered to a coordinating card base.  Three more for the box.  I used about 50 cards this year due to not seeing my church family so who knows what next Christmas is going to look like.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.