Monday, May 29, 2023

Exchange Cards

I got my Exchange cards made for May.

I have decided to use my 4x4 photos from my past calendars.

This is a beautiful Red Poppy I think taken at the community garden.

I chose Tangerine Tango card base with a small piece of green card stock that I taped together on the back.

I stamped the green with Border Builder stamp set - script in Basic Black ink to just to knock down the plainness.

I wrapped a piece of Daffodil Delight ribbon around the element over the join and taped the ends to the back.

I then adhered the full layer to the card front with double sided tape.


This card features a warm rich orange rose taken at the Botanic Park.

I chose the same Tangerine Tango card base.

I added some complimentary strips of card stock behind the photo. Cameo Coral, Groove Guava and Peach Parfait.

I adhered the strips and trim the right hand end with scissors cutting at an angle.

Adhered photo with double sided tape.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.