Sunday, July 19, 2026

2026 Slow Stitching Project - Page 27 - N1 - Needlework, Nature, Ninety Degrees

I am following K3N's Slow Stitch project for 2026 where we do stitching A-Z. One week K will choose a prompt then the other week it will be a Community Choice prompt.  We are free so anything that works for us. We are starting the second half of the alphabet and the year.

I chose Needlework, Nature and Ninety Degrees for my piece.  I tried to include as many elements of Nature as possible - flowers, mammals, birds, fungi, sun, wind, clouds, grass, and insects. I framed the Needlework with 90 degree corners in Navy.

This was a tough one.  I have changed my top piece of fabric because I ran out of the beautiful linen. This white cotton is more tightly woven than I would like. I will keep looking for an old sheet that would work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.