Monday, February 1, 2010

Cmas Card Challenge - February - Evergreens

Evergreens at Christmas - They can be decorated Christmas trees, plain pine trees with pointed or rounded boughs, simple triangles. They can be stamped, embossed, die cut, brads, printed paper, glittered, ribbon, paper pieced and more other presentations I've not listed here.

This is my card for February's Christmas Card Challenge.

I picked a dark forest green card. I chose a tan color for the background and ran it through the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder. The trees are the Sizzix medium Pine Tree die using the same paper as the card. I added a bit of snow to the trees with a white craft stamp pad. The moon is punched with a 1" circle punch. I tore a snowbank then stamped "Merry Christmas" from a small clear stamp set. I made 4 of these cards.
Total Christmas Cards - 6

Therese's card for this challenge.
http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenges-christmas-cards.html

Send me a link to yours!

2 comments:

  1. Sylvia,

    Have used your challenge and made some cards! I combined them with Tracy's and Tuesday Morning Sketches. You can check it out here:

    http://tmalakart.blogspot.com/2010/02/challenges-christmas-cards.html

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sylvia I like this one...I hope it is one of the ones we'll do this year. We have had some similar...it's a good look!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.