Saturday, February 6, 2010

Cards - Five Petal Flower Accent

I started with a white card then added a layer of pink cardstock. The scrapbook paper is wonderful mixture of great colors. I bought this package of paper at a clearance sale but I didn't even remember it. Does that happen to you? I created an oval greeting and printed it in color. I wrapped organza ribbon around and taped it to the back.
The flower accent is created with the Stampin Up! Five Petal punch. The purple is one punch, then the pink is one five petal punch which has been punched again after being rotated to the middle of the petal. The white one is from the Stampin Up! 3 small flower punch. All held together with a flower brad. I mounted the flower accent over the ribbon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.