Saturday, October 16, 2010

All Occasion Stack Class - Daisy Trio

I had 8 ladies in my All Occasion Stack Class this morning. What's a stack class? That is when you make many cards in one class. There are no rules in my classes so some designed cards that loosely resemble these. I should take pics of some of them. Some real creativity was used and a good time was had by all.

Here's the first card. Daisy confetti over a set of punched shapes with a matching strip of paper on a coordinating card. The circles are 1 1/4" circle punchies and the squares are the smallest on the Sizzix square die. I used tiny white brads in the centres. Use a push pin on an old mouse pad to made the hole for the brad. This is a versatile design as it can be landscape or portrait orientation, a variety of punched shapes can be used, the squares can be set into a diamond shape and any color combination can be used. The strip of paper can be ripped, cut with decorative scissors or cut straight. All around good design. A greeting could be stamped on the strip if you want.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.