Thursday, October 21, 2010

Gift Card Holder - Recyled Cards

I'm creating some items for a fundraiser in November. I made several gift card holders.
These are full cards with a complete insert. I used a piece of cardstock 12x5.5 inches. I scored at 4.25 and 8.5 inches. It becomes a trifold card with 3.5 inches folded into the card. I placed a small envelope with a thumb space on this flap to hold the gift card.
The fronts are recycled Christmas cards. I added sequin stars to the Bethlehem on the left. In the cente a snowflake punch has been added to the night sky and the bottom was ripped below the greeting. The right hand picture shows the 3 pieces (front, back and flap) of the card.

1 comment:

  1. Great idea! I'm lifting this for my faraway relatives that I give giftcards or checks.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.