Sunday, March 13, 2011

Card - Flourish Paper

I was inspired by St. Patrick's Day coming and decided to work with green. The card is Astroparche - Natural which has a green tinge to it. I cut a rectangular piece of Anna Griffin flourish paper to cover the card front. I cut a strip of coordinating striped paper and placed it across the card in the bottom third I added a length of Spring Moss gross grain ribbon through a slot in the fold which was taped to the inside of the card. I created my small flower with the Stampin Up! Tri-flower punch with the flourish paper and a solid card stock. These were layered with the dark one beneath the light one. I added a small button with a Zot. Then used a Zot to attached the flower accent to the card front.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.