Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Card Club - Jumbo Flower

I started with an off white card to coordinate with the dots in my polka dot paper. I trimmed my paper and glued it to my card. I cut the flower with a QuicKutz die. It cuts all three pieces in 3 different colors. In the end I chose blue, white and yellow because the red in the flower did not match well with the background paper. I embossed the large flower with large polka dots and the centre with the small Swiss Dots folder. The leaf was cut with the Cricut - Create a Critter p.61. I taped all my flower pieces together on the back before I adhered it to my card. One could put double-sided tape on the card then lay the pieces one at a time onto it starting with the centre. Some girls added white gel marker detail to the leaf. I've added a sample with the white card and white gel marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.