Saturday, May 14, 2011

Gift Card Holders - a Tim Horton's Break

I got together with a couple of friends tonight to make gift card holders for those soldiers who go over seas to help, support and put themselves in harms way. We did a bit of fundraising and had enough cards for a unit serving in Afghanistan. I hope they know how grateful I am for what they do. We put Tim Horton's gift cards in these which will provide for a bit of a break.
Be safe, keep your head down and come home! Thank you and God bless!

I color printed the greeting and punched it out with the Stampin Up 1.25" circle. The black is a the 1 3/8 circle punch. I cut the holders 4"x5.5". I scored at 1.5" and 4" which is efficient use of 12x12 cardstock. We then folded the slighter large flap up and stapled it down on both sides. Slipped the TH card inside and applied adhesive to the back of the greeting and used it to keep the flap closed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.