Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Calendar - Round Coaster

I made this calendar for a friend.   I used some retired Stampin Up! Designer Paper which I glued to the round coaster and pressed.  Once completely dry I trimmed the paper to the edge with scissors and sanded the edge smooth.  I produced the calendar on a single sheet and trimmed it down into 12 small sheets.  I stamped the greeting in Brilliant Blue with a clear stamp. I added the white flowers with a large blue brad in the center.  The flower element is attached with 3D foam tape. I added sheet magnet to the back.

2 comments:

  1. Your little calendar is very pretty. I am sure your friend will like it.
    Do you mind telling where you got your calendar template?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa,
    I created the calendar in MS Publisher with all 12 months on one page. There was a header and a footer and 1/2" margins on the left and right that I just cut off. I was left with a paper that was 10"x6" with 4 months across and 3 top to bottom. That left me with calendar pages 2 inches tall by 2.50" wide. I stapled them to a scrap of paper then glued that to the calendar.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.