Saturday, December 31, 2011

Photo - Muttart Conservatory

I took my last trip to the Muttart Conservatory for 2011.  It was set up for the Snow Queen with blue glittered poinsettias in the feature pavilion. It was pretty quiet so an excellent opportunity to wander with out too much distraction. The number of orchids was super.  I got several really great shots.  I've put together a collage of images.  The dusty plum poinsettias were really nice.  The snowflake was on some silver giftwrapped boxes in the sleigh but with reflections it looked blue.  The top pic is some fuzzy looking leaves in macro.  The pics on the right is are orchids I think.  A couple of good hours just shooting pics, enjoying the temperatures of the pavilions and relaxing a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.