Thursday, November 1, 2012

Christmas Card Challenge - November - Ornaments

This month's Christmas Card Challenge is Accent of Ornament(s).
I chose the SB Heirloom Ornament Nestabilities.  I used the one which would work best on the card and cut it in white card stock.  I stamped the "Joy" greeting with a stamp by Rubber Stampede Posh Impressions in Versamark ink and embossed it with clear powder.  I water colored the ornament which highlighted the white embossed greeting, let it dry and pressed it to flatten it. I cut the ornament hanger in violet card stock with the Sizzix Ornament #2 die and glued it to the SB ornament.  I embossed the white background with the Cuttlebug Victorian folder.  I cut the green branch in a moss green with the MS Double Edge Pine Needles Trim punch. I adhered the ornament to the white background then I added some white pearl thread onto the hanger, ran it through the pine border the taped the ends to the back.  Adhered the pine border  to the embossed layer then glued this all to the card front.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.