Friday, April 11, 2014

Card - Framed Butterfly


I selected a red card to match the bit of red in the designer paper.  I cut the Spellbinder Label One in the DP and black shiny paper (it does not show in scan).  I punched the MS Monarch in the same card stock. I added a greeting with the Stampin Up Modern Label and Word Window combo.

I started with a green card. I cut a piece of designer paper then a larger one in light blue with the Spellbinder Label One Nestabilities.  I then used the direct to paper technique on the card front with an orange ink pad.  I adhered the Label One then added the Martha Stewart butterfly punchie in a bright orange color.  I added the greeting with the Stampin Up! Modern Label Punchie in the same card stock as the Label One and the Word Window punch with the greeting in green to match the card.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.