Saturday, September 20, 2014

Challenge - Holly Jolly - Ribbon

I made this for Holly Jolly's Challenge this week which is Ribbon or Lace.  I just received my Stampin Up Keepsake Ornaments and the matching Ornaments Framelits.  I printed the ornament in SU Cranberry Crisp on Very Vanilla.  I cut it with the framelit.  I used a piece of SU Holiday Thyme DSP at the top of the card.  I stamped the bottom half with the Build a Background in Always Artichoke.  I placed a piece of Cranberry Crisp ribbon at the top of the card where the ornament will be placed and adhered the bottom end and taped the other end to the inside of the card. I placed a piece of True Thyme ribbon across the bottom edge of the DSP.  I cut a slit in the fold and pulled the left hand side end to the inside of the card and taped it down.  The right hand was folded over and taped down on the inside of the card. I adhered my Keepsake Ornament with 3D foam tape to add dimension and make room for the 2 layers of ribbon.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Christmas card. Lovely simple design. Hope to see you back here again soon. Thank you for joining us at Holly Jolly this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.