Sunday, September 14, 2014

R2G Card Kit - Nutcracker Ballerina

I found this paper and just had to make cards with it.  It's the Graphics 45 - Nutcracker Sweet Collection - Snowflake Waltz. I matched it with the Bazzill Great Lakes textured card stock.

I cut the DSP to leave a small border. The paper is so nice that I did not add much so I would not hide the paper. I wrapped and tied a piece of iridescent blue fiber around the DSP layer and adhered it to the card front.  I added a vellum tag punched with the Stampin Up small tag punch. I added a Martha Stewart Arctic Snowflake punch from pearl paper, punched a small hole at the top and and tied it onto the card. Gorgeous!

Is the Nutcracker part of your Christmas traditions?  These would make great cards for you to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.