Monday, October 26, 2015

Card Club - October - Decorative Label with Accent

I started with the decorative card stock which I cut with the Spellbinders Label 22 die.  I cut the bird with the Memory Box Forest Bird thin die from solid green card stock.  The branch and wing was punched with the Stampin Up Bird Builder punch.  I cut a piece of background card stock and adhered that to the card front. Once the decorative label was adhered to the background layer I tacked down the bird and used a push pin to create the hole for his eye. I push the tiny white brad through the hole and pressed the prongs apart on the inside of the card.  I added the wing and branch.  I adhered the coordinating rectangle below the die cut.  This is where I could add a greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.