Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Christmas Ornament - Silver and Gold

I started with the designer paper which had grey/silver and brown/gold ornaments.  It was not metallic paper so there was no shine.  I cut the full 12x12 sheet into 2 inch strips.  I chose ivory and grey card stock for the cards.  I cut the ornaments with the Sizzix Ornaments #4 die from silver and gold metallic card stock and then swapped the pieces to create full ornaments which were taped on together on the back.  I placed the silver ones on the ivory card and the gold on the grey card. I adhered the stripe of designer paper on the left hand side.  Adhered a half in card stock strip over the right hand edge.  The ornament was then aligned on the right hand edge of the strip. I selected 2 snowflake sequins which I placed in the hanger of the ornament, it is held in place with a tiny gold star brad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.