Monday, November 23, 2015

Card Club - November - Joy Pennant


Today, is Card Club and we are making Christmas cards.  This is a double class which means 8 cards.
I started with the white felt pennant through which I strung the Christmas plaid ribbon in traditional red and green colors.  The ribbon is wrapped around the card front and tied at front in the middle.  I colored printed the greeting on vellum and clear embossed it.  I positioned it with the O of JOY in the center of the bottom half of the pennant.  I then, held the vellum in place with a gold glitter star in the center.  The ends are trimmed as desired. 

I chose red and green for card colors for these cards and the ribbon works well with both colors.  The color on the vellum was alternated as well based on the card color.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.