Monday, April 24, 2017

Card making with Seniors - April - Double Cut

This design I cased from my sister.  Check hers out here.

I cut the designer paper to 3.75 x 5 inches.  Then I cut it again to create the square in the corner.  I cut the blue layer to 4.00 x 5.25 inches onto which I glued my designer paper pieces making sure the pattern was maintained.

This layer was adhered to a warm red card to match the red in the designer paper.


I then printed square greetings and trimmed them to the frame.  This was layered onto the same card stock as the card.  Once adhered together, the greeting was adhered over the intersection of the cuts with 3D foam tape.

Options: cut the designer paper at angles or punch a hole and cut in 4 like this one.  Would be great for a circle greeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.