Monday, April 24, 2017

HB Purple Watercolor Flower

I made a card for my grand niece who celebrates her next week.

I watercolored the flower with my water brush and solid watercolor crayons.  Once, dry I trimmed it and mounted it to a piece of black card stock.  Then adhered it to the front of a purple card.

I added a greeting punched with the Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  It was color printed in purple on white card stock. It is adhered to the card front with 3D foam tape.

Once the card was complete I spattered it. I dipped a wet toothbrush into my left over paint on my palette and ran it across a metal tool in my box.  This repeats the color I used and adds some texture to the card.

I gave her some similar cards which she can color as she desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.