Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Glittered Thanks Card Set

I colored a several of these Spectrum Noir colorista card making sets with colorable glitter.  I had my eye on these for quite a while but they were to pricey.  These I found on sale for just over a dollar for 6 cards so I bought 3 sets.
 
Most of the flowers are glittered but I chose to only color the daisy looking ones and not the tulips ones. 

I used Stampin Up Watercolor Wonder Crayons and a couple other sets of watercolor to provide a variety of looks and colors.  I applied the color with a round brush.

This one to the left is quite soft in color and subdued in tone.

You will see from the ones below some pop with great color and some are monochromatic so I stuck with various shades of the same color.

I am not sure where they will be donated yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.