Monday, August 21, 2017

Recent Snapshots



Here is a few flowers I captured on my walk this morning.  The left is a nice yellow speckled flower. Is it a lily?   The pink center one is a Cosmos.  There was a full bed of them it was great to pick out a few for photos. The right is a nice purple color but again I do not know it's name.

I took a trip to the country to celebrate my aunt's birthday.  We spent some time on Saturday at a local fair which is so much different that city events.
My aunt's husband was driving this truck in the parade with one of the many local celebrities.  We watched the parade go by and the kids caught a lot of candy.




We visited the local museum.  I captured this old camera used in the 1920's by a local person and it was donated by his family.

It is a Kodak as indicated on the metal support which locks the camera closed when put away.

It features leather, metal and wood resulting in a quality product.








The blue jay was having a great time in the bird bath.  As you can see the water splashing a lot.  I love how I captured the water drops.

He came out with a spiky hair do!






Sharing with
Through My Lens #108 hosted by Mersad at Mersad Photography.

6 comments:

  1. ...I love the Blue Jay Splash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really wonderful shots! Love the flowers and the bathing beauty blue-jay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the old camera and the blue Jay taking a bath :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice shot of the bathing Blue Jay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sylvia - great shot of the blue jay - I wish my hair was that easy to do in the morning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.