Monday, September 25, 2017

Card Club - Sept - 4 inch Square

This is based on a design I used this summer.

I cut a 4 inch square of designer paper.  I ripped it in approximately half. Then I ripped the edge with the white showing again to remove the white and leave a bit of space in between.  I then adhered these offset from each in the top left and bottom right hand corners of the turquoise card.

The greeting is color printed on white cardstock and then punched with the 2" oval punch.  I cut the oval scalloped layer with one of the Spellbinder Nestabilities.  These are adhered together then this layer is adhered to the card front overlapping the layers of designer paper.

I am offering greetings for several occasions in this design as well as several colors.

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.