Saturday, September 23, 2017

Coffee Loving Cardmakers - Fall Blog Hop

I made this card for the last day of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall Blog Hop.

I won a gift certificate from Paper Sweeties in the Summer Blog Hop.  I decided on the Tea for Two stamp and die set. 

I have stamped the tea pot onto double sided designer paper from a 12x12 pad from KC Company.  I chose the polka dot side for teapot and the floral on the back side for the background. 

I embossed my table top from white card stock with a Sizzix Textured Impressions Plus - Field of Diamonds Embossing Folder.  I ripped the top edge and made it the same width of the designer paper.

I chose the mauve color from the DP and used it in the card base.   I stamped the teapot in black and die cut it.  I added several silk flowers in the bottom right hand side of the tea pot. 

I added a greeting stamped in a warm green on a Stampin Up Modern Label punch.  It was adhered to card front with 3D foam tape.

Submitting to the challenge for the hop which is to make a tea, coffee or cocoa related card.

14 comments:

  1. Lovely decorated teapot! Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love the embossing and the pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! Love the teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the crisp embossed table top with beautiful LO and cute Teapot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect! We love seeing people using their goodies! What a great card, love the colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful BG paper, beautiful tea pot and such a pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sylvia!
    What an adorable little teapot. SUPER sweet. Thanks so much for sharing this in the Coffee Blog Hop. Great job!
    Blessings,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the quilted tablecloth!! Great design

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Shanna
    www.caffeinatedcraftiness.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card and adorable tea pot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card and lovely teapot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I love to read your comments.